Friday, September 7, 2007

Lonoke vs. Beebe 9-7-07

The Lonoke Jackrabbits played the Beebe Badgers on Friday night at Lonoke's James B. Abraham Stadium. Lonoke is one of three teams I cover for our newspapers and they did not play well, committing 7 turnovers.

However, Beebe is coached by John Shannon, who was an assistant coach at Cabot, one of my other main schools. I consider John to be a good friend and one of his assistants is Shawn Robertson, another former Cabot assistant. In fact, I shot Shawn's wedding, which was one of the last weddings I shot on film! Yeah, film. Here some images from the game, including cheerleaders, band and the game.

Mark













2 comments:

dan said...

Awesome shots, bro, over the whole blog.

Those Alien Bees wireless? My sweet wifey bought me some Pocket Wizards for our anniversary, and I am lovin' playing with off-camera flash.

Glad to see the BFL in action.

Heh heh. You said "raw."

Heh. Heh - heh.

-Dan

dan said...

...and you should add RSS to your blog for us fans.

Just sayin.'

-Dan