Friday, August 31, 2007

Football, my family

On Friday night, I covered the Class 2A Carlisle Bison as they hosted Class 3A England in the first football game of the season. Carlisle is my alma mater and I still love being a Bison! Carlisle beat England 26-19 in a very ugly game. For those of you who don't know, I keep a running chart of the game while also shooting. I'm a one-man show!
The football game was a great way to hide away from problems we've been having at home with my mother and my wife's mother. They are both having medical problems and my mom's will get better. She's only 60. My mother-in-law, we're not so sure. She's 83.
At the Carlisle, I let my emotions show somewhat. I have a sore throat after yelling at the officials and just having a grand time. I know I'm supposed to be impartial but I always want to see each of the three teams I cover do well.
I just thought I would post a variety of shots from the game. All were shot with the Canon 20D, 70-200 2.8L and with or w/o the sigma flash on 1/16 power.
Thanks for listening.












No comments: