Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Safe or out?


Cabot's Ty Steele tags out a North Little Rock baserunner during the Panthers' 2-0 win over the Charging Wildcats on Tuesday at Vince DeSalvo Stadium at DeJanis Field.

The picture was taken with a Canon 40D and 70-200 2.8L and a 1.4 extender. This is definitely the top baseball photo I've taken this year.

Sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been through some medical tests, including two CT scans and a biopsy and with the grace of God everything is good to go.

7 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

Sout! :)

Mark Buffalo said...

this pic is going to run six column in this week's Cabot paper. I'm glad I have editorial control of my sports stories and photos. I rule!

Bryon Houlgrave said...

Nice job capturing a key moment, and getting both of their facial expressions.

Mark Buffalo said...

Bryon, thanks for the compliment. this was one of those things that I guess I got lucky. I was shooting from the red team's dugout and it worked out well. the red team is my local team and I've got a great relationship with the coaches and players so it works out well.

Dan Powers said...

Great shot Mark! Would you consider a tighter crop? I think it would make it even better! Way to go!!! Dan.

Mark Buffalo said...

Dan, thanks for the compliment. I can see what you saying about the tight crop. i think I may have done that when i ran the photo in the paper. Thanks again.

Mark

ivester said...

Sweet frame, Mark! Great capture!