Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baseball

Well, football season will be here soon so I wanted to show a few of my favorite baseball shots from the last two weeks.

They were all shot with a 40D and 70-200 2.8 with a 1.4 extender. Unfortunately, I shot all these pics rather loose so I had to crop but with the 10MP camera, it is semi-easy to do. I'd almost kill for a 300 2.8 but most of $$$ is going towards our adoption, except for the Pocketwizards I got on Ebay three weeks ago...but still haven't gotten. Thanks UPS

The first shot is in the top 3 of my all-time favorite baseball shots. I was sitting in a chair on the third base side next to the coaches and sorta lucked into the shot.


2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

Really nice lead photo Mark. One for your portfolio. Good job man.

Mark Buffalo said...

Marc,
Thanks for the nice note. I was at his game tonight and his parents just raved about the photo. In fact, I'm getting an 11x14 printed and going to have the kid sign it for me.

Mark