Monday, November 23, 2009

Arkansas Razorback football

It has been a really long time since I've updated my blog and I truly apologize for that, especially to those who actually look at my blog. But my life has been turned upside down since I left for Beijing, China, on Sept. 11, 2009, with my wife Linda and returned home on Sept. 24, 2009, with our daughter, Mary Elisabeth. But things are good. If you want to see some stuff from our trip to China, take a look at our blog at: www.fortheloveofemmy.blogspot.com

On Saturday, I shot the Arkansas-Mississippi State football game at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, Ark. It was the first time I've shot a college football game for the newspaper on deadline. It was a lot of fun. It was a big time rush to be able to get my work done and have it appear in our daily newspaper in Fort Smith.

I shot the game with my Canon EOS 40D, 70-200 2.8L and a 1.4 extender. One of these days, I'd love to have a 300 2.8L but since I know have a daughter, that might not happen :( Oh well.

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think










No comments: