Saturday, June 27, 2009

All-Star Week

For the eighth consecutive year, I was able to attend the Arkansas High School Coaches Association All-Star Games in Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas. All games were played in the best facilities in the Southeastern Conference, except for football, which was played at Bentonville, which is the best high school stadium in the state and possibly the second or third best overall in the state behind Razorback Stadium and War Memorial Stadium. I've mainly include photos of the players I cover on a regular basis from Cabot, Lonoke and Carlisle. All were taken with my 40D and 70-200 2.8. Some were taken with a 1.4 TC or 2.0 TC.















2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

that lead photo looks awfully familiar. :)

Mark Buffalo said...

trust me, I didn't steal yours! plus, I couldn't run the pic in the paper b/c 20 is one of my kids and he got beat on the play! Hey, I think I'm a decent photographer and I just want to be like you!